DUSA organizes both business and social events to bring value to our members.
We also team up with other chambers of commerce and associations, and local communities to organze joint events.
For all our past, current and upcoming events, please visit: dusaeu.eventbank.cn
If you want to receive our latest events, please send an email to: email@example.com in English with your Name, Company Name, Position, Email Address and Telephone Number.
-Our flagship event
-On a monthly basis at one of our member’s companies
-8 times per year except Feb, July, Aug and Dec
-Sharing common interesting topics, practice or experiences
-One of the highlights is the plant tour, which provides an opportunity for attendees to see how their peers are operating, so that they can share and exchange ideas, experiences and best practices as well as build business connections
-Not only for GMs but for employees of all levels
- A quarterly event reserved exclusively for DUSA top level and
senior managers, company representatives such as GMs, CEOs, Chairmen, Presidents and comparable positions
- Current topics will be debated and gifted speaker(s) invited
- DUSA Workshops focus on the latest laws, policies, business
trends, and best industry practices
- Workshops may also be organized as per members’ suggestions and requests
-Timely organized in order to deliver the explicit information/policy to members
-Oriented to our members with topics including but not limited to Lean, Quality, Supply Chain, and Project Management;
But also Office Software;
-Leadership, Talent Management, Coaching and much more.
- Usually held on the first Wednesday of every two month with good deal from good quality restaurant/bars/hotels
- Provides an opportunity to meet with the DUSA community and also for non-members to know more about us
- Team up with other Chambers of Commerce and associations
-Monthly Sports exercise
-Free of charge for the venue fee
-DUSA members only
- The flagship of our events; the traditional DUSA Oktoberfest! 2021 Oktoberfest will be held at Kempinski Hotel Suzhou from Sep 9-12th!
- Adhering to the Oktoberfest's three core elements of Tradition, Quality, and Passion with continuous improvement based on
feedback from previous years
- Do you want to be invited to DUSA Circles? HR Circle, Smart Manufacturing Circle and more.
- We are dedicated to organizing events specific to issues related to our circles.
Newsletter covers the following:
- Bi-monthly recap of events
- Interview with a DUSA member GM
- Introduction of new member(s)
- What’s new with DUSA and our members
- Latest policy and regulation updates
- Announcement of upcoming events